Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another New Year

So...it's 2010. Most say "a new year means a new me." The only thing new about me is that I'm a mother now. I still haven't lost any of my pregnancy gained weight and really nothing has changed. Well...it is only almost March so maybe I should give it more time. Patience...it's a virtue.

Haven't been here in a while, but as I said before nothing has changed. I'm still with the same man. *sigh* Men. Can't live with them and unfortunately sometimes, you can't live without them either. I have discovered a new part of me. A part that can take things seriously and not fail at horribly at keeping a man. Most things that have caused issues haven't been my fault, and that's surprising. The most recent issue is trust, but don't most people have a problem with that?


My son. My adorable lil Mister. He's 10 months now. He is growing like a little weed. He has a sense of humor that's just the best. He's cruising, and I'm thinking will be taking those first steps independently very soon. Motherhood is challenging. I don't think those girls on Maury realize the work that's involved after your baby bump is gone. It's frustrating, tiring and completely chaotic at times. But despite all of that, I wouldn't trade this life for anything. I love being a mom. Aside from the stress and anger a relationship brings, I love sharing this life with someone else as well. Until next time.



Kavari, my handsome lil Mister. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment